The Cheat Sheet To 20 Simple Wrinkle Erasers
A few weeks ago we talked about the aging of the skin as a natural process and some of the environmental factors that cause wrinkles.
You now know that collagen and elastin, that keep our skin looking firm and youthful, begins to decline as we age and this is the primary cause of wrinkles. Secondarily cell production and cell quality also diminish over time resulting in wrinkles.
Here is the cheat sheet of 20 easy ways to develop a anti wrinkle plan. I haven’t mentioned a few that are in the previous article as they are not as simple as the ones below but very effective. Hopefully you will go and explore that article too.
The influences that are within our control are largely environmental such as pollution (eg; smoking) and sun damage. Here are 20 easy ways to reduce wrinkles and slow down the aging process.
2. Hydrate your skin by drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.
3. Always wear sunscreen whether it’s cloudy or sunny and don’t sunbake. This preventative measure is better than any anti wrinkle cream you could ever use.
4. Moisturize the skin on your face twice daily.
5.Use skincare products that contain antioxidants and AHA' that act very effectively as wrinkle erasers.
6. Reduce stress. (Try reading, exercising, meditating) 15 minutes a day is a good start.
7. Reduce alcohol consumption.
8. Eat healthily by incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
9. Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
10. Eat fish three times a week. Great for the skin and general health.
11. Check with your doctor about taking supplements, your diet may be lacking some of the important ones.
12. Use an anti wrinkle eye cream for the delicate skin around the eyes nightly.
THE INKEY LIST Caffeine Eye Cream PKR 4,000
13. Facial scrubs remove the build-up of dead cells that can increase the appearance of wrinkles, try this weekly.
14. Use natural skincare products tend to be the best wrinkle creams that will nourish your skin and give it lots of vitamins and minerals to help it stay fresh and healthy.
JUICY BEAUTY Stem Cellular Anti Wrinkle Overnight Cream PKR 16,700
15. It is said Jojoba oil resembles the skin’s natural oils. Dab this around the eyes to keep wrinkles at bay.
16. Take vitamin C supplements and use products that contain vitamin C, it will help boost your collagen.
17. Start a good skincare routine in your 20’s. Prevention is easier than a cure.
18. Honey is known worldwide for its beneficial abilities. Use a honey mask weekly. Simply apply the honey to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes then rinse off. This mask will "feed" your skin with nutrients.
WISHFUL Honey Balm Jelly Moisturizer Mini PKR 2,800
19. Aloe Vera and Avocado oil both have the ability to prevent the skin from drying out; they are both used to improve the skin’s elasticity.
PETER THOMAS ROTH Green Releaf Calming Face Oil PKR 11,990
20. A soothing way to help achieve a relaxed wrinkle-free face is to lie on your back with your knees elevated by placing a pillow or cushion beneath them.Try this when you are watching TV or reading to reduce inflammation.