7 Stunning Pakistani Outfits On Our Radar: This Eid 2022
It’s that time of the Ramadan where we are panicking about what to wear this Eid ul Fitr. Though many of our home grown Pakistani designers do not ship so late in the month. There is still some time for Sedit to have some fun and share some of the Pakistani designers that are popping up on our radar.
1. Farah Talib Aziz presents a timeless vision of romantic glamor. This beautiful number in enticing sorbet hues is a scene stealing silhouette for this Eid. It’s a dramatic, exquisitely flowing Saree Dress, in the dreamiest shade of lilac thats cut from sumptuous raw silk, and adorned with silk thread work. Notice the hand embellished 3D florals, as well as, shimmering Swarovski crystals, sequins and pearls along the neckline. No one will steal your spotlight ins this gorgeous Eid number.
2. This striking digital print with a jeweled neckline is playing strongly against the heavily embroidered numbers out there. This outfit is a beautiful song of silk and restrained elegance. Nomi Ansari’s playing with shades of black, gold and the trending Peri Peri, Pantone color of the year and we couldn't be having more fun. Nomi’s deft skills in embracing color wheels and international trends is reflecting and growing more than ever.
3. New on our radar but around for a while Ansab Jahangir is now on our radar with this digitally printed pure raw silk saree with embellished blouse and underskirt. Can’t wait to see what else this designer is going to bring to the table.
4. This elegant nude pink ensemble is a minimalist tale of casual, and soft ethereal style. Crafted from rose pink chiffon and decorated with gold and silver block print all over the front, you will be the perfect pic of effortless elegance this Eid Ul Fitr 2022. Accessorize with a strand of your grandmother’s pearls to heighten the charm of this tone on tone shalwar, kameez and dupatta.
5. Annus Abrar has focused on a long silhouette Angharkas for this Eid Collection 2022. It comes in a few other colors but this deep cranberry shade on pure silk net canvas featuring lace and fabric manipulation details was an instant crush for us. The neckline is set with gorgeous floral blooms and is delicately placed with handcrafted tassel. The traditional shirt is paired with straight raw silk pants and organza ruffled dupatta adding a modern take to a traditional pattern.
6. How stunning is this black raw silk shirt with intricate lace and Chantelle detail with contemporary chain buttons. This ultra minimalist look is packed with maximal chic. My absolute favorite in this series for its wearable and versatility, Deepak’s color blocked raw silks are a perfect opportunity to embrace sustainable fashion. This outfit can be worn for years to come and can become one of your memorable looks in your wardrobe. Defy the busy colors and cuts and be bold enough to carry black this Eid.
7. Is it a cape, is it a poncho or is it an open dupatta draped across a kameez? You might think this is a critique when you read how we try to dissect this puzzling look at first sight. But Sehrish Rehan is channeling serious ultra-chic glamor with this regal mint green silk piece. Capture the crowd’s eyes as gaze and linger on this cut which comes with attached lining that is accentuated with an intricately worked organza poncho with thread work and handmade beads embellishments.